June 3, 2017
We’re moving to a new location!
This year, the festival will be adjacent to New Belgium Brewery (500 Linden Street) on the Poudre River Oxbow. Look for directional posted directional signs.
Poudre River Education, Restoration & Celebration!
Poudre RiverFest is a free, family-friendly festival that restores, celebrates and educates people about the Cache la Poudre River.
- Learn about conserving the Poudre River and its resources through kids’ activities
- Connect with local groups that work to improve and maintain the health of the river
- Volunteer to help with river cleanup and restoration projects in the coming year
- Dance to live music from Lineage Music Project, Gasoline Lollipops, Miller and the Other Sinners, and Patti Fiasco.
- Enjoy beer from New Belgium Brewing Co. and food from local eateries.
Volunteers needed to serve beer!
Poudre RiverFest relies on volunteers for lots of tasks—and that includes serving beer. You must be TIPS trained in order to serve beer at the festival. TIPS training will be offered before the event. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a collaborative event that brings together like-minded nonprofits from our local conservation community.
Festival organizers include:
This event is made possible through the generous support and sponsorship of local businesses and organizations that enable us to provide this event FREE to everyone. All proceeds go toward covering costs relating to the festival.
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!