June 3, 2017
Adjacent to New Belgium Brewery on the Poudre River Oxbow
Poudre River Education, Restoration & Celebration!
Poudre RiverFest is a free, family-friendly festival that restores, celebrates and educates people about the Cache la Poudre River.
- Experience scientific research at a bird banding station and go on nature walks to learn about the river and its inhabitants.
- Volunteer to enhance wildlife habitat along the river with hands-on service projects.
- Learn about conserving the Poudre River and its resources through a photo scavenger hunt and kids’ activities.
- Connect with local organizations that conserve the river.
- Dance to live music.
- Enjoy beer from New Belgium Brewing Co. and food from local eateries.
Volunteers needed to serve beer!
The Poudre RiverFest relies on volunteers for lots of tasks—and that includes serving beer. Beer servers need to be tips trained by the event. If you are not tips trained already, there is a training March 8.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
Show Us Your Poudre!
Do you like taking pictures? Upload your river photos to Instagram or Twitter with #PoudreRiverFest leading up to and during the festival and be entered to win a sweet Instant Camera from our friends at New Belgium Brewing. View photo contest poster.
This is a collaborative event that brings together like-minded nonprofits from our local conservation community.
Festival organizers include:
This event is made possible through the generous support and sponsorship of local businesses and organizations that enable us to provide this event FREE to everyone. All proceeds go toward covering costs relating to the festival. Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!